After Treatment Care
MDerma™ | Skin Needling after treatment care:
• During the first 1-3 days you will look red (like sunburn) and your skin may feel warm and tight.
• Use a gentle cleanser with tepid water the first 48 hours. Gently dry.
• Use only gentle skin care products for the first 3 days. After that you can resume normal skin care.
• Avoid makeup, retinoids, glycolic acids, vitamin C products and sunscreens the evening of your procedure.
• Avoid sun exposure for 24 hours. After that make sure to wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 daily.
• Avoid swimming, strenuous activity and exercising during the first 24 hours.
• It is highly recommended to use your home care MTS Roller at home every second day to keep stimulating the production of collagen and improve skincare product penetration by 80%.